The Hindu Vocab plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams in English Section. Reading and revise the Hindu Vocab on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
Hindu Vocab 8-12-19
- Recalcitrant ( Adjective )- Having An Obstinately Uncooperative Attitude Towards Authority Or Discipline.
- Sap (Verb) – Gradually Weaken Or Destroy (A Person’s Strength Or Power).
- Swamp (Verb)- Overwhelm Or Flood With Water
- Pantheist (Noun) – A Person Who Doesn’t Believe In Orthodox Religion
- Mercantile (Adjective) – Relating To Trade Or Commerce; Commercial.
- Preponderate (Verb)-Be Greater In Number, Influence, Or Importance.
- Canny (Adjective): Having Or Showing Shrewdness And Good Judgement, Especially In Money Or Business Matters
- Exploit (Noun)- A Bold Or Daring Feat
- Rancorous (Adjective)- Characterized By Bitterness Or Resentment.
Check out Current Affairs 8-12-19
We are not the owner of the paper THE HINDU, We are just sharing the pdf file of the paper. The Hindu which is already available on the Internet.
“Do share it with your friends to help them to achieve their dream job in the government sector.”