Current Affairs plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams. Reading Current Affairs on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
1. Recently,Pakistan has Received the second tranche of $452mn from which Organization
Answer- International Monetary Fund
- The released of second tranche amounting to over USD $452 showed IMF’s confidence over the government’s economics policies
2. The 5th round of Indian-Japan maritime Affairs dialogue was held in __________?
- The two sides exchanged views on various topics of mutual interest in maritime domain and identified the means for further strenghting their maritime coorporation.
3. In December 2019, Ministry of External Affairs has included Madagascar and Comoros in its __________ Division.
Answer- Indian Ocean Division
- Ministry of External Affairs has included Madagascar and Comoros in its Indian Ocean Division which look after the India’s Maritime neighbours such as Sri Lanka , Maldives, Mauritius ,and the Scychelles
- Earlier these two islands nation were looked after by East and South Africa Division of the MEA
4. On 27 December 2019, the Indian Air Force Retired its ______________ fighter aircraft after serving over three decades.
- The MIG-27,which proved to be an ace attacker during the 1999 Kargil War roared Through the skies for one last time today after serving the Indian air force for over three decades
5. According to Knight Frank Global House Price index Q3 2019, India Ranks _____________ globally in home price appreciation.
- According to Knight Frank Global House Price index Q3 2019, India Ranks 47th globally in home price appreciation spot among 56 countries tracked in terms of apreciation in residential real state prices with a marginal 0.6 percent year on year rise in home prices.
- The Global House Price Index tracks the movement in mainstream residential prices across 56 countries and territories worldwide using official statistics.
CHECK NOW- THE HINDU NEWSPAPER 29-12-2019
6. All of the new recruits in railways will be inducted through Indian Railway Management System conducted By___________?
Answer – UPSC
- All of the new recruits in railways will be inducted through UPSC civel services exam under five specialities.
- The cabinet approved the merger of its eight services into one – Indian Railway Management System (IRMS)
7. National Tribal Dance Festival Begins In ___________?
- National Tribal Dance Festival Begins In Raipur , the Capital of Chattishgarh
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi inaugurated the festival
8. The Epigraphy Branch of the Archaeological Survey of India has discovered the earliest Sanskrit inscriptions so far in ____________?
Answer- Andhra Pradesh
- The Epigraphy Branch of the Archaeological Survey of India has discovered the earliest Sanskrit inscriptions so far the saptamatrika cult.
- The inscriptions was discovered in Chebrolu Village in Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh
9. Recently, Sumit Sangwan has been banned for one year for consuming prohibited substances. He was associated with which Sports?
- Former Asian Games Silver Medalist Boxer Sumit Sangwan has been banned for one year with immediate effect by the National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) for failing Doping Test.
- Sangwan’s sample was collected by the body on October 10 during the elite Men Boxing Championship.
Check Out – Current Affairs 28-12-19