Current Affairs plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams. Reading Current Affairs on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job
1. Which has won the Scottish Open title, 2019?
Answer – Lakshya Sen
2. Who introduced Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2019 in Lok Sabha, recently?
Answer – Nirmala Sitaraman
- Mining, the printing of books, film production, and software development will not be eligible for the new lower corporate tax rate of 15%.
- Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman in Lok Sabha on Monday introduced the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2019 that seeks to replace the ordinance, issued on September 20, to slash corporate tax rate to 22% without incentives and 15% for new manufacturing entities
3. Which city is the venue of the 63rd National Shotgun Shooting Championship?
Answer – New Delhi
- 63rd National Shotgun Shooting Championship kicks off in New Delhi. The 63rd National Shotgun Shooting Championship Competitions 2019 began in New Delhi today.
- The Women’s Trap qualification kicked off the competition at the Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range.
4. Indian Railways to set up the Institute of Financial Management in which city?
Answer – Hyderabad
- The Indian Railway Institute of Financial Management (IRIFM) has been set up here.
- The new entity, set up to impart professional training in the management of railway finances, was formally inaugurated by Vinod Kumar Yadav, Chairman, Railway Board, on a 14- acre campus at Moula-Ali, Secunderabad.
Check now – The Hindu Editorial with vocab 27-11-19
5. ________National Park to become Chhattisgarh’s fourth ‘tiger reserve’ after Achanakmar, Udanti-Sitanadi, and Indravati?
Answer – Guru Ghasidas
- Presently there are three tiger reserves in the state which are: Achanakmar Tiger Reserve, UdantiSitanadi Tiger Reserve, and Indravati Tiger Reserve. With this new announcement, four tiger reserves will get functional in the state. Additionally, notification regarding the formation of the Lemru Elephant Reserve was also made in this meeting.
6. ______to host multi-nation military drill ‘Milan 2020’ ?
Answer – Indian Navy
The Indian Navy will host military drill ‘Milan 2020’ in March which will witness the participation of several countries, Minister of State for Defence Shripad Naik said on Monday. • In a written response to a question in the Rajya Sabha, Naik said 41 nations from South Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa, and Europe that share defense cooperation with India have been invited for the drill.
7. Who wons CII’s ‘Quality Ratna’ award?
Answer – Suresh Krishna
- Sundram Fasteners Chairman Suresh Krishna wins CII’s ‘Quality Ratna’ award
8. Who won Best Feature Film award in 13th Asia Pacific Screen Awards?
Answer – Parasite
ASIA PACIFIC SCREEN AWARDS
- The 13th Asia Pacific Screen Awards were awarded in Brisbane, Australia • Best Feature Film: ‘Parasite’, directed by South Korea’s Bong Joon-Ho
- Best Performance by an Actress: Max Eigenmann in ‘Verdict’
- Best Performance by an Actor: Manoj Bajpayee in ‘Bhonsle
9. Where Asian Archery Championships is going to held?
Answer – Bangkok
Important Points –
- Asian Archery Championships in Bangkok: India’s Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das win bronze in mixed team recurve
Check out Current Affairs 26-11-19
“Do share it with your friends to help them to achieve their dream job in the government sector.”