Current Affairs plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams. Reading Current Affairs on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
1. Recently which Indian state has decided to mark schools as ‘hard’, ‘Soft’ and ‘medium’.
Answer- Arunachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh HAS LAUNCHED TEACHERS ‘ TRANSFER AND POSTING POLICY,2020
- Under the policy, all government schools will be divided into three categories – hard medium and soft – based on topography, accessibility, and degrees of difficulty in staying at the place of posting.
2. The organization for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has criticized Government of India over the Citizenship Amendment Act,2019 and the Babri masjid verdict of the supreme court, OIC has headquarters in_________ .
- The Organisation for Islamic Cooperation Has Criticised Government of India Over the Citizenship amendment Act,2019and the Babri Masjid Verdict of the Supreme Court
- OIC Headquarters : Jeddah, Saudi Arab
3. National Consumer Right Day is Observed Every year On __________?
Answer- 24 December
On this Day, the consumer protection Act,1986 was enacted.
4. Saudi Arabia court has sentenced five people to death and jailed three others over the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. Khashoggi was a/an___________?
- Saudi Arabia court has sentenced five people to death and jailed three others over the murder of Jamal Khashoggi
- The court issued death-sentenced to five men who directly took part in the killing
4. The 19th session of the Indian Iran the joint commission was held in___________?
- India and Iran have expressed satisfaction at the progress achieved in the operationalization of the shahid Beheshti Port, Chabahar
5. Which Political party has won the maximum number of seats in the Jharkhand legislative assembly election 2019?
Answer –Jharkhand Mukti Morcha
- JMM- Congress – RJD Alliance has won 47 seats in the 81- member assembly while BJP got 25 seats.
- The JMM bagged 30 and the Congress won 16 seats.
CHECK NOW- THE HINDU NEWSPAPER 25-12-2019
6. Recently, TransStadia Arena has received provisional clearance for FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup India 2020.The Arena is in__________?
- The local Organisation Committee of the FIFA U-17 Women’s World’s Cup 2020 Confirmed Ahemdabad’s TransStadia Arena as a Provisional venue for the tournament
7.In December 2019, who has been appointed as the new Foreign Secretary?
Answer- Harsh Vardhan Shirngla
- Harsh Vardhan Shringla, India’s Ambassador to the US, has been appointed as the new Foreign Secretary.
- He will take over the charge of the foreign secretary on January 29 from incumbent Vijay Gokhle
8. Which movie has been awarded as the Best Feature film at the 66th National Film Awards?
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu presented the 66th National Film Awards at a ceremony in New Delhi
- Gujrati Movie Hellaro was awarded For Best Feature Film
9. Recently, Rakhi Halde Created Two national records. She is Associated with which Sports?
- Indian Weightlifting Rakhi Haider with creating two new National Records clinched a bronze medal in the women’s 64kg weight category at the Qatar International Cup in Doha.
- The commonwealth championship gold medalist, Superseded the senior national record in both snatch and total lift with her best personal efforts of 218kg 95kg in the snatch with 123kg in clean and jerk.
Check Out – Current Affairs 24-12-19