Current Affairs plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams. Reading Current Affairs on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
1. From March 2020, The IRCTC will operate and manage luxury train named as ________.
Answer: Golden Chariot
Important Points –
- The Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation, IRCTC, will operate and
manage luxury train, Golden Chariot from March next year.
- Earlier, the train was operated under a joint venture between KSTDC and the Ministry
2. Who among the following received the ICON of the Golden Jubilee Award at the 50th edition of International Film festival of India, IFFI?
- The 50th edition of International Film festival of India, IFFI, started in Goa
3. Which of the following bank has signed a 91 million US dollar loan to modernize the Vijayanagara Channel Irrigation Systems and river basin management plans in the Krishna river?
Answer: Asian Development Bank
The Centre and Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed an agreement to
extend 91 million US dollar loan to modernize the Vijayanagara Channel
Irrigation Systems and prepare river basin management plans in the Krishna
4.According to the recent announcement by Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai, Census 2021 will be conducted in _______ languages.
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai informed that the
Census will be conducted in two phases, viz., House-listing & Housing Census
during April to September 2020 and Population Enumeration during February
- The Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) has recommended an amount of
Rs. 8754.23 crore for conducting Census 2021 in 16 languages.
5.According to a recent announcement by the International Tennis Federation (ITF), India-Pakistan Davis Cup tie will
take place in _______.
- India will travel to Nur-Sultan to take on Pakistan in the upcoming Davis
- The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has nominated the Kazakhstan
capital to host the matches, ending days of uncertainty over the venue
6.India ranks at _______ on IMD World Talent Ranking 2019 Report.
- The list was topped by Switzerland.
7. ISRO will launch Cartosat-3, with 13 commercial nano satellites by using _______ launcher.
- India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, PSLV-C47 will launch Cartosat-3 and 13 commercial nanosatellites into Sun Synchronous orbit from Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota on 25th November.
8.Recently government has banned an insurgent group Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC) This group was mainly based in _______.
Meghalaya-based insurgent group Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC) has been banned by the central government for its increased activities of violence and other subversive acts.
9.According to the ‘Road Accidents in India, 2018’ report released by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, What is the number of lives claimed in the road accidents in India?
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has released the ‘Road Accidents in India, 2018’.
- A total of 4,67,044 road accidents have been reported by States and Union Territories (UTs) in the calendar year 2018, claiming 1,51,417 lives and causing injuries to 4,69,418 persons.
10.World Toilet Day is observed every year on _______.
Answer: 19th November
- 2019 Theme: Leaving No One Behind
11.World Children’s Day is observed every year on _______.
Answer: 20th November
- Every year Universal Children’s Day is celebrated on November 20 each
year to promote international togetherness and awareness among
- November 20th is an important date as it is the date in 1959 when the UN
General Assembly adopted the Declaration of the Rights of the Child.
“Do share it with your friends to help them to achieve their dream job in the government sector.”